Monday, May 9, 2011

Looking through my older documents in my documents folder on my computer I found this titled "random", All it read was:


my self-inflicted illness won’t get me far
that much i know
burden brings sadness
i wouldn’t know how to start my day if i wasn’t crazy


I then looked at my high school blog and decided that an article I wrote on it was good but needed to be great so at 4:24 AM I am re-writing something. This may sound like procrastination of sleep to you but I know that any writing even re-writing is better than sleep or not writing at all.

2 comments:

  1. Sleep procrastination!!

    Actually, I agree with this - writing is better always than not writing.

    I've been painting for 2 hours - it's better than not painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. doing something is always better than doing nothing, unless you need to do nothing to be able to something later. Sleep works that way.

    ReplyDelete